A special concern of the GfKl is to make their venues as informative, interesting and comfortable for their members. In the interest of the scientific attractiveness of the GfKl annual conferences, traditionally various elements of the meeting are linked. These include e.g. The invitation of internationally renowned scientists and practitioners who report on current developments in their fields of research or current challenges in practice within the framework of plenary speeches. In addition, the Best Paper Awards, which are awarded 1,000, – EUR, are regularly awarded for outstanding scientific work in method development and / or in the application of methods.
The various forms of sponsorship of GfKl activities are an important contribution to the successful implementation of the society’s annual conference. Therefore, any contribution is welcome.All of the options listed below can also be selected several times.
Currently offered sponsoring options:
- Financing of a Best Paper Award worth 1.000, – EUR
Every year, up to two Best Paper Awards will be presented in English on the basis of the submitted conference contributions and will be handed over to the award winners at the solemn opening ceremony.
- Contribution to travel expenses for foreign guest recipients of 500, – EUR
The invitation of internationally renowned guest lecturers contributes to the attractiveness of a scientific meeting to a high degree, however, the worldwide competition for the best minds means that at least part of the resulting travel expenses must be borne by the conference organizers for outstanding scientists Speakers from countries where comparatively scarce travel budgets are available.
- Support of a “special session” with 500, – EUR
The purpose of the so-called “Special Sessions” is to provide a specific platform for the presentation of current research results to specific, changing countries every year. Alternatively, the lectures can also be devoted to a current topic from data analysis and classification within such a session.
- Contribution to the printing costs for the abstract volume of 250, – EUR
The abstract volume contains, in addition to various organizational details on the current anniversary, one-page brief descriptions of the contents of all presented lectures or submitted contributions and will be made available to all conference participants together with the other conference documents.
- Contribution to the costs of the conference catering of 250, – EUR
The size of the GfKl anniversary sessions means that lectures and software presentations take place in up to eight parallel sessions over several days. In order to provide an optimum working and communication environment for the conference participants, cold and hot beverages as well as drinks are served during breaks during the day Small snacks provided.
- Participation in the cost of the cultural program of EUR 250,- EUR
The cultural program, for example, in conjunction with the evening “Conference Dinner”, offers the conference participants the opportunity to establish and deepen interesting contacts beyond national boundaries and specialist disciplines, even outside regular regular meetings, in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.
The above list is a recommended guide, but does not rule out any further ideas on the part of the sponsors.
Our offer to the sponsors
All sponsors will be mentioned on the internet pages of the respective conference and in the accompanying abstract volume in a prominent place with logo and contact data, if this is not expressly waived. In addition, we offer further options depending on the scope of the respective sponsoring:
- Silver sponsor (total fee between 1,500 and 3,000 EUR): Possibility of the individual company or institute presentation by the distribution of an own flyer to the participants in the form of a supplement in the conference folder as well as the possibility of switching a full-page display (black- White) in the abstract band; Additional free conference participation for one person
- Gold sponsor (total fee between 3.001 and 5.000, – EUR): Possibility of the company presentation analogous to the silver sponsor, as well as the possibility to place your own billboard in the break area; Additional free conference for two persons
- Platinum sponsor (total fee of more than 5.000, – EUR): Possibility of the company presentation analogous to the silver sponsor as well as the possibility to set up an own exhibition stand for the product presentation in the break area; Additional free conference for three people
Questions concerning the described sponsoring framework are gladly answered by the respective meeting management as well as the treasurer of GfKl e.V.