The 23rd International Conference on Computational Statistics (COMPSTAT 2018) will take place at the Unirea Hotel, Iasi, Romania, 28-31 August 2018. It will be sponsored by the European Regional Section of the IASC and organized by the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi.
The conference aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners to discuss recent developments in computational methods, methodology for data analysis and applications in statistics. All topics within the broad interface of Computing & Statistics will be considered for oral and poster presentation.
The submission of abstracts and the registration will start on January 2018.
- Steven Gilmour, King’s College London, UK.
- Alessandra Luati, University of Bologna, Italy.
- Peter Rousseeuw, University of Leuven, Belgium.
Scientific Program Committee:
- Peter Winker
- Cristian Gatu
- Ana Colubi
- Paolo Foschi
- John Hinde
- Karel Hron
- Ivan Kojadinovic
- Erricos J. Kontoghioghes
- Christophe Ley
- Alfio Marazzi
- Laura Sangalli
- 15 April: Abstract submissions for invited and organized sessions
- 30 April: Abstract submissions for contributed sessions
- 27 May: Notification decision for abstract submissions
- 31 May: Presenting authors registration
- 28-31.08.2018: Conference
A COMPSTAT satellite meeting and a Summer Course on Functional Data Analysis will take place in Iasi 31 August – 2 September 2018.
For further information please contact email@example.com or visit http://www.compstat2018.org