Why is Membership Worthwhile?
- You will be able to participate in the GfKL conferences and receive information about the newest research results (reduced price)
- Communication and exchange of experience with other members of the GfKL
- Participation in the work groups of the GfKL
- Participation in workshops and tutorials
- Cooperation with and contact to experts with the international partner groups
- Automatic membership in the International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS)
- Regular updates about new developments and activities in the field of classification and data analysis through the GfKL and the IFCS newsletters
- Complimentary reference of the ADAC Journal.
Who can become a member?
- Everyone can become a member of the GfKL
- The GfKL has about 200 members. Amongst others, we consist of 5 corporate members as well as 12 associated member organizations. The majority of members are German.
- The Members circle is composed of a transdisciplinary group from a variety of professional backgrounds. It consists of professionals from the field as well as research from a variety of administrative and economic backgrounds
How can I become a member?
- Requests for membership can be made to the treasurer of the GfKL, Prof. Dr. Andreas Geyer-Schulz. Please download the document entitled “Request for Membership” and fill out the necessesary fields.